ExpeditionsExpedition pages hosted by cioert.org:
- Florida Shelf Edge Exploration (FLOSEE) II-- exploring Florida's shelf edge and deep-sea coral frontiers and marine managed areas
- Battle of the Atlantic 2011-- Mapping WWII U-boat casualties and potential leaking of oil and gas off Cape Hatteras, NC
- Extreme Corals 2011: May 31-June 11--Exploring deep sea coral ecosystems off the Southeast U.S.
- Life on the Edge: Extreme Corals 2010: Exploring deep sea coral ecosystems off the Southeast U.S.
- Florida Shelf Edge Exploration (FLOSEE): Rapid Response to the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, exploring mesophotic and shelf-edge reefs
Expedition pages hosted by partners:
- Battle of the Atlantic-- National Marine Sanctuary partnership expeditions to explore Graveyard of the Atlantic off Cape Hatteras
- Flower Garden Banks Marine Debris Removal Project
- Reef Crest-- Technical Diving on deep reefs in Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- NOAA Biogeography Program-- mapping deep reefs in the Caribbean; also see National Geographic Society video overview
- Exploration of Mesophotic Coral Reefs in the Caribbean
- 2009 Life on the Edge Expedition using HBOI's JSL submersible to explore deep-sea coral ecosystems off Florida